The mission of Grace Children’s Center is to provide quality care with love, laughter, and learning.
Grace Children’s Center provides quality care with love by acknowledging and protecting the rights of our children, families, and staff in relation to their own culture, customs, beliefs, and practices.
Quality Care is experienced as children learn through engaging play and experimentation that often results in laughter, delight, and a growing sense of wonder at the world around us.
Quality care is provided in a supportive educational environment that addresses the child’s social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and spiritual development.
Grace Children’s Center believes every child is a uniquely created by God with gifts, talents, and abilities. Our curriculum is emergent and play-based, allowing each child to discover their own passions. We do this by:
- Providing an environment that supports the growth of the whole child in developmentally appropriate ways.
- Helping children to experience and learn about God’s love through Jesus Christ.
- Encouraging children to acquire self-esteem, concern for others, a sense of community and a spirit of sharing.
- Fostering creativity, exploration, self-discipline and a love of learning.
- Partnering with parents, the child’s first teacher, in guiding healthy development.
- Each child will leave Grace Children’s Center with a passion for learning.
- Each child will be prepared for the next developmental step, whether it is the next classroom at Grace, or moving on to Kindergarten.
- Every family will have support and encouragement through newsletters, articles, and conferences geared to informing and educating parents on early childhood development.