What We Believe
- God is real.
- Everyone matters to God.
- Human beings are created in the image of God.
- All human beings have sinned and fall short of God's holy perfection.
- In divine compassion, Jesus Christ became the bridge between a holy God and a fallen humanity.
- Human lives are saved by God's grace through faith alone, not human actions, abilities or achievements.
- God is Triune: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created everything in the universe.
- Jesus Christ was fully God and fully human.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God.
- Jesus Christ lived (incarnation), died (crucifixion), and overcame death (resurrection).
- Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.
- The Holy Spirit is God's real and active presence in the world.
- The Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- The church is the communal expression of Christ's presence in the world.
- God has a particular concern for the physically and spiritually impoverished. So should we.
- The church should be relevant to today's culture and reverent to it's historical foundations.
- All of God's people--regardless of background, gender, ethnicity, or age--are gifted for ministry.
Most of all ... we believe that God's arms of love and grace are wide open for you!